She wanted to be called "Tiger Spiderman Alexis" the whole evening until we washed it off in the shower.
Our little informant:
Alexis was quite tired from pushing her bedtime and also because she had taken some medicine that made her drowsy so the next morning we decided to let her sleep as long as she wanted and wake up on her terms rather than my schedule and daddy would take her to pre-school. It's days like this when she is well rested but not hyper that we get some of the best conversations, especially in the car. She doesn't intend for them to be funny, but we all know that the words that come out of a preschoolers mouth are not well-filtered. The conversation recounted from daddy went something like this:
D: Are you ready for school today?
A: Yeah. I play at school.
D: What do you do?
A: I play with lots of toys and friends and give friends bandaids and ice when they get owies. and I make Grant feel better when Courtney bites him.
D: Do you play with (and names several friends)?
A: Yes (to each one)
D: Do you play with Courtney?
A: No
D: well to be a nice girl, you should play with all your friends. Do other kids play with C?
A: I don't know why. She bites.
No comments:
Post a Comment