September 5, 2010

8-16-2010 Hang on, God...

Sleeping Beauty's calling me!


Alexis likes phones, to take pictures, to dial, to pretend to talk, to talk for real, you name it, she wants to do it - on a phone. Well she has a sleeping beauty play phone. I thought that she was calling Sleeping Beauty when we left the baseball game and then she told me "No, it's God." The next thing I heard was "Goodbye, Sleeping Beauty is calling now." At least we know that she talked to God first I guess.


This took place when my cousin was visiting. Here are a few pics with Joe:



Other funny conversations on or regarding the phone are as follows.
"Hello Sleeping Beauty...I'm fine. I just poopied in the potty, do you want to come see it? Not this time, ok, have a good night."

A1: Mommy, I need a phone.
Me: no you can have one when you're 14.
A1: I'm 14 now. I need your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment