December 4, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

The tree is up the earliest we have ever put it up.  At least once a day when Alexis comes down the stairs, she says, "A Christmas Tree in our House!"

We still have to get the rest of the house in order again, but we are on our way to getting ready for December and all that it brings.

Alexis has started her Advent Sticker calendar and she has named the Elf on the Shelf Bob.  And I must say that Bob is already owed thanks for the quick corrections of behavior as we remind her that if she doesn't do what we say, go to bed etc, then Bob can't tell Santa that she was good.

Andrew has not been the happiest camper in the evenings and wants to be held...a lot.  One exception to this is when he is near teh Christmas tree, I think that if I sit him near enough to stare at the lights and ornaments that I may be able to put full loads of laundry into the washer without having to calm him down every few seconds.  I'll be testing this theory soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment