Alright, Everyone, I know that I have been slacking on my blog duties to keep you updated on the stories...I have several posts that I started a while back that never got pics or edited...if they were started they will be finished...eventually. I will most likely do them in reverse chronological order and back date them in order to not clog the feeds of those that follow that way...
So long story short, I finish class for this round of "operation career change" tomorrow night! It has been 6 months since I officially began this journey and a nutty 6 months at that. I have enjoyed being home with the kids more, though I still wish that I had been able to do more with them in that time. I begin externship (working for free) on Monday the 18th in order to fulfill the remainder of my school requirements and will complete that in roughly 6 weeks. By that time I will have taken 2 certification tests but most likely won't have my results back for a while.
Grant has been great at doing the bedtime routine and keeping the house intact every night for the past 4 months (when I switched to night class from morning).
So, with that I leave you with knowing that the kids have been up to their usual shenanigans. There will be posts to come about their birthdays and Easter and a few other notes here and there like their one day trip to College Station. I'm sure that I have forgotten to take pictures or make note of some of the fun and funny things but the goofiness continues and I don't see it stopping any time soon.
It will be an adjustment as I start back with a 40+ hour work week and a longer commute than I previously had, but I'm looking forward to it. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment