A while ago, I decided I was going to make diaper cakes. I knew a lot of people having babies and this was going to be my gift. I have done several, some have turned out better than others. They have all been unique and some have had accessories and some have not. Well, I began to get a little bored with just doing a square or round "cake" and have decided that to make them a little more unique that I am going to do custom shapes. I'm still working out what all I'm going to be able to do, but this week I designed a semi-truck which for a first run, turned out really well and I have some new ideas that I'm really excited to try.
Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of all of my previous, but below are a few.
Diaper "Road" was added later
No comments:
Post a Comment