We realized after most had been eaten that we didn't take a picture of the cake, so I'll just say, it was beautiful and from Candy Haven in Denton and was yummy and the cupcakes were the Key Lime cupcakes from Sprinkles! Great fellowship and fun and I appreciated everyone taking time out of their weekends to celebrate with me.
So looking back, while I haven't reached every goal that I thought I would by now and I haven't seen every place that I thought I would have seen, I have had a great and blessed 30 years so far and am looking forward to more and tacking on more goals every minute.
I have a great husband and two fabulous kiddos that amaze me every day. They are crazy and hyper and loving and beautiful and fun.
Here's a picture from Birthday shopping with my sis...aren't the shoes awesome?!? We thought Alexis would love them as they are purple and sparkly...I decided that they just weren't practical enough for a 30 year old. Besides, I wouldn't know what to do looking like I was walking on stilts! (ok, so I'm having issues with adding these pictures for some reason. - on my computer they are rotated correctly but sizing was the issue.)
Here's a picture of the cake...yes it really is the only picture that we have of the cake. Sorry! Just imagine a beautiful beach scene and it saying happy birthday with a few candles and take a snap shot in your head.
And me by my age banner
On a side note, yes I am aware that I have missed the rest of July blogging. I will finish the trip posts etc when I get around to it.


No comments:
Post a Comment