| face paint day |
| waiting for surgery at a very early hour |
| done, calmed down, and chillin' with daddy |
I think Andrew already has better balance so now we're hoping for a year of no ear infections. He hated, no let's make that more accurate, HATED!!!!!!!!!! his ear drops.
A week after getting back was our anniversary. I had all these thoughts while I was gone of the neat activities/places to go that I was going to plan or places to eat or things to get as little gifts, but with as quickly as everything happened and as tired as I was, I only accomplished one of them and barely did that, but we did have cute cookies from Cookies in Bloom in the "wedding assortment" and "bucket of smiles". Yes, they are over-priced but I had purchased a 50% off JITC deal so I figured this was as good a time as any to use it. Grant, on the other hand, remembered that I usually like to pick something that somehow fits into the traditional gifts by how many years you've been married and found a linen outfit for me. It's the first year that I skipped this tradition, but who knows I technically have all year to find something for him or I can make up for it one of those years that doesn't have a gift category assigned. It's just a fun thing to do and I wish that I'd kept a list or pictures of each of the items of the last 8 years.
And since our babysitters were all out of town last weekend, we're going to a movie this weekend. So it was disjointed but kind of nice to spread out our celebrating rather than for it to be over after one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment