A good bit of today, the tune in my head was "oh I love trash, anything dirty or dingy or dusty. hahaha" (name that toy)
Today, Andrew tried to climb in two trash cans, use one of said trash cans as a drum and stuck his hands in a toilet. It was a very busy day. Thank goodness for hand sanitizer.
Most days he bangs things...into the wall, throws on the floor or hits his high chair tray.
So today, I was remembering my childhood TV days as I had my Oscar Bam Bam running through the house.
No time for pictures of those specific moments, but here are a few of the less gross moments and a few from the past few days:
 |
| diaper surfing |
 |
| peek a boo! |
 |
| Hey Jake, here's my barn. |
 |
| See just like a concet pianist, I don't look at the keys or the music. |
 |
| I can make these bang really loud when I pull them out and push them back in. |
No comments:
Post a Comment