February 5, 2012

quotable quotes by Alexis

"Let's just go home" - said while we were waiting for Daddy to finish talking with another guy at church.  He had Andrew and Alexis and I went and pulled the car up to the door and waited (and waited).  After I stopped laughing, she asked me why it was funny and I said I didn't think Daddy would want to walk home and she said "He can get his car"

"I had mouth in my food" - an oops when she was chewing

"Sometimes I take a while to do things" - no, really!!!!???!!!! considering I generally have to tell her to do something for 10 minutes before she even thinks about starting.

"Did you even know I could do that?" - when she thinks she's done a magic trick by hiding something and having you guess what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment