Alexis:
"The peas are distracting me!"
"We're going to a rest-a-astronaut!"
"When can I go to Chuck-E-Cheese and Going Bonkers on my Birthday this year?"
"I'm pretending to be a Padawan."
"Is that man on the tv at the dentist?" No "Then why does he have a thing in his nose?"
"Don't come in here because I don't want you to see what I'm doing. Okay? Okay?" (2 minutes later she unlocked the door and explained she had climbed the wobbly shelves and sat in the wall-mounted sink)
"I'm going to marry Zoey and Marcella." followed by giggles.
"Do you know the Muffin Man who lives on dirty lane? Dashing through the snow in a one horse open sled"
Andrew:
"Go!" used when desiring to be anywhere else
"Go Gacka" Go see Caleb
"Lalo" Lori
"Shooooooe" Shoe or Poopy when he's touching his rear-end and starting to run away
"Bo" Paci
"Bo..Bo!" Lovey blanket
"Baby" any person or doll smaller than he is
"ROAR" Lion, tiger, bear...oh my
I'm sure there will be more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment