Finally getting around to posting what I started to write when we entered 2012:
So I've never been good at this whole resolution thing. I mean the most popular resolutions (stop smoking and lose weight) don't really apply to me at this point in time, so I'm not jumping on any bandwagons with those and I'm not going to try to come up with something ultra creative.
For me as far as the weight one is concerned...it's not the numbers on the scale that concern me, it's just the percentage of squishy to non-squishy that those numbers have assigned themselves too...so I guess I could start working out more to try and bring those into a better balance with each other...but I don't want to set myself up for failure. So if I workout more, it's an added bonus I guess but if I don't set the exact goal then I'm not failing if I miss doing crunches of going for a run.
And let's face it, I hate running. It's not my thing. I have two specific things working against me with my dislike for running (mostly stemmed from my inability to breathe when I run from exercise induced asthma) and those are that Grant likes to run and the best thing I could do to encourage him to run would be to run with him...and Andrew has gotten really fast.
So here I'm am, thinking should I resolve something this year? So here we go...I resolve
1) To continue to love my husband and sweet kids and family.
2) To continue to try to bring up my kiddos to be caring and kind to those around them and to be the best they can.
3) To stay in school...after all I just re-started. :-)
4) To keep blogging and baking (both are pretty therapeutic)
5) Oh and to turn 31...not 29 or 30 again
No comments:
Post a Comment