The 1st sick of the fall...Alexis sick with fever...you know it's bad when she turns down fruit snacks, cries b/c she can't hug brother good night and says "nobody should ever feel this way."
1st diagnosed kidney stone...yup that would be me. And as far as we can tell, I have zero risk factors. I should have results back soon as to whether it was a fluke, if I'm some sort of mutant or if there is some other reason.
1st time to roll over more than once and on purpose for Andrew. Yay! He's getting better at sitting up as well but still doesn't quite have the hang of it.
Not too much going on right now, just gearing up for the Holidays. New favorite holiday songs sung by sweet 3 year old:
The Turkey is a funny bird,
his head goes wobble wobble,
He only knows three funny words,
Gobble Gobble Gobble.
And
We're all for not living,
We're all for Thanksgiving,
Gobble Gobble Gobble
Fat Turkeys are we.
No comments:
Post a Comment