June 2, 2011

California Girls Part 2 - Disneyland!

Alexis was still on Texas time in the morning while we had easily transitioned to California time, so she was up early watching some DVR'd Smurfs.
We interviewed Alexis prior to leaving for Disneyland about what she would do if she met a princess...she said she would marry the princess.  Of course this turned into a game of telling us that she would marry just about anything or calling us anything that lasted all day long but she was in a good mood so we went with it.  I'll try to get one of the videos linked later.

So our first order of business was to let Alexis know where we were.  She was so excited I don't think she knew what to think.

We rode: Dumbo, the carousel, Buzz Lightyear's Astro blaster, the rocket ships, the steamboat, Ariel, the lady bugs, the caterpillar, and Flik's flying contraption.  I definitely think the Lady Bugs (or leggybugs as she says) were her favorite...think teacups except you don't turn the wheel in the middle to make them go faster.
The CASTLE!

telling Belle that she had a picture of her on her dress, but that she was going to see the "real" princesses, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella

eating MY Mickey Mouse ice cream - such a good mommy I am


SPF competition with Aunt after too short of a nap...Sad Pouty Face




The Girls

LADYBUGS!

1 comment: