So I thought I was doing great at planning A1's birthday party early and now I realize, it's already March! I have all the general concepts thought up and am starting to buy supplies, but I am no where near ready...especially because A2's birthday is only 11 days later and I really haven't given his party much thought...though I think it will be almost the same as A1's was when she turned 2.
So far March has been a great month though. Despite the change in our schedules that is taking some getting used to, it has been great to have more time with the kids. Not so great to have so much less time with Grant. It's weird to start getting dinner ready at 3:30 instead of 5. But the strangest thing so far in March is that things that normally don't bloom until quite a bit later in the spring are already blooming like crazy due to the fact that we didn't really have a winter.
Hello, Allergy Season, you are early this year. So even though it's led to snotty noses, we have been outside playing because I figure with a winter as unseasonably warm as this one has been, it is probably leading up to another unbearable grass, tree, and flower killing summer.
As we charge through March at what seems to warp speed, we are preparing for Spring Break next week. I must note, I don't actually get Spring Break but because I go to night class, I will still have more time with Grant...which means I have a list of things to do that I needed another person (adult or at least someone over 5 ft tall with an attention span and ability to take direction). I'm sure my vision of our house after Spring Break is still a bit ambitious, but hopefully some of the interior will be a little better (ie items that we keep saying we will hang, we actually will), some of the grass will be on its way to looking better, and the birthday invitations (of course the most important thing on the list) will be done.
Happy Spring Break!
No comments:
Post a Comment