March 1, 2012

Preschool update and random pictures

We decided to change preschools. There were a couple different factors in our decision, but one of the main ones was so that both kiddos would have more time at home or to do different activities.
Aaaargh! Pirate day at CCY

Mardi Gras colors but still in uniform compliance!

Goodbye group hug
They now both go to High Meadows.  Alexis goes everyday from 8-12 and Andrew goes Tuesday and Thursday from 8-12.  This week they are learning about Texas and Alexis came home singing "the song the says Texas and we clap" (Deep in the heart of Texas)


Here are some other random pictures and one video of the last few months.
Bubbles!!



check it out I can stack my cars!

fingerpaint...right before crying because he couldn't wipe it all off.

looks like I'm naked...but I'm not.

face paint at Daddy-Daughter datge night at CFA

Multi-graham crackering

this is what I did at the Super Bowl

This is what Alexis did at the Super Bowl

going to get Alexis from school

No comments:

Post a Comment