February 21, 2011

Definitely her mother's daughter

The inspiration for this post: While getting ready to really start the day, Alexis says "Can we have cake for breakfast?"  Oh how I wanted to answer "yes" but I was not yet ready to handle the sugar high.

Other things that make me smile knowing that she's my girl:
Purple is her favorite too
She really likes chocolate and can't help but smile when she says the word.
She makes up songs to tunes she already knows and walks around singing them.
I think she could nearly live on bread and cheese too.
She's competitive
She gets bummed when something doesn't work out and she thinks that she could have done better
She's easily distracted but once you've got her focused, it's hard to get her attention even when you really need to.
She likes back rubs especially when it's time to go to bed.

I have to remind myself of these things sometimes because she's also very feisty and not a big fan of ice cream...we'll have to work on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment