February 9, 2011

Superheroes, Super Bowl, Super Weekend



Sometimes, Daddy gets the lightsabers out to make sure there are no monsters in Alexis' room...on Friday night he got them both and Alexis, says "no Daddy, you're a boy Jedi.  Only Ahsoka has 2 lightsabers."  Definitely, her Daddy's girl. :-)

Saturday, Grant had to make up for lost time at the school, so the kiddos and I hung out for a good part of the day while Daddy took Sadie up to school.  Andrew decided that he was going to be difficult and not go down for a morning nap, but luckily I was able to get him to be still long enough after lunch by strapping him down in the swing to get him to sleep. 

Andrew playing in his highchair so I can work in the kitchen without him getting into everything.

Alexis was great all day long, so we decided to try our plan from Thursday that hadn't worked out so well to go to Rainforest Cafe.  The good behavior must have been 90% used up earlier in the day.  Oh well we made it through dinner and even got a butterfly balloon hat.


Sunday Alexis is excited to go to church (as she asks to go to see her friends there every day).  She and I only went to Sunday School though.  Grant took my place in the nursery while I took Alexis to Jace's Superhero Birthday Party.

Alexis and Beckham playing with Trains at the party.
Alexis was not so into watching the Superbowl (not even the commercials).  She wanted to watch Jasmine.  So we let her.  She wanted her toenails painted (because her fingernails got painted at the party) but unfortunately, she forgot how to listen to mommy and daddy and lost her chance for her toenails to be painted.  But no worries...she did well on Monday night and got to have them painted purple (her favorite).


No comments:

Post a Comment