Swimming in January? Well, it is Texas, but that doesn't matter when we have the Coppell Aquatic Center.
Alexis knew that she was going to get to go swimming all week long because I had to buy her a new bathing suit and she saw it. So all week long, she's been asking "is it time for the swimming party?" SO finally the day came to go swimming. It was neat that they had a gated indoor area just for kids with shallow water, so the parents didn't have to get wet and the parents didn't have to be the ones to dump water on their kids because they had a set up that did just that. So they splashed and played and had fun and then it was time for cake. So we hurried to dry off and sang happy birthday as a group and then Alexis sang it as a solo. I was the one mean mom that wouldn't let her kid have 2 pieces of cake, but I wasn't about to when I knew she would be sugared up from another cake later. Here are a few pics:
The second party was at WinKids. The kids bounced and ran and balanced and did tricks and laughed and squealed. It was great! I had never been there either and of all of the little gym type places I think it is definitely my favorite. This time, she got her Vanilla cake this time. She kept asking for the cupcake that was the Giraffe's eye but she had to settle for part of the backside.
No comments:
Post a Comment