January 28, 2011

Superhero Cinderella!?!

In case you haven't noticed that some of my posts lately have been regarding birthday parties that we have been to, our 2011 birthday season has begun!  The parties often have a theme to go along with them at least for the favor bags if not also for the cake, actual activities, optional dress for the party etc.  The most recent invitation we received was for a Superhero themed party and the invitation that we received before that was for a Princess/Cinderella themed party which I hadn't actually told her about yet. (I try to tell Alexis about the parties in the order that she will be going to them so that she can understand her "social schedule" better.)  Anyway, I opened the invitation for the Superhero party and saw that it was going to be the next "Something Fun" on our calendar and asked her what Superhero she wanted to be.  Without missing a beat she shoots her fist up in the air like several of the heroes do when they take off to fly and shouts "Cinder-ella!"  Grant and I looked at each other laughing and just said "that was priceless and awesome!"

I might try to get her to re-enact it sometime.
Pictures of the parties to come in later posts after those "somethings fun" have taken place.

No comments:

Post a Comment